Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets. This version of Parmesan-crusted tilapia uses only a few ingredients for a quick and easy dinner entree. NOTE: I am the original submitter of this recipe. These will not come out crunchy like a traditional crusted fish.
What to make for dinner, again? Well, if you have some frozen fish fillets on hand, this recipe is an easy way to cook them, and the baked fish—we like using tilapia or haddock—ends up with a tender, crunchy, Parmesan-coated.. Crusted Fish Fillet Recipes on Yummly You can cook Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets
- Prepare 4 of Fish Fillets( I like to use Tilapia).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of GarlicPowder.
- It’s 1 tsp of OnionPowder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
Parmesan-crusted Tilapia, Artichoke-crusted Tilapia Fillets, Cracker-and-parmesan-crusted Fish Fillets. Baked White Fish with Pine Nut, Parmesan, and Basil Pesto CrustKalyn's Kitchen. mayo, basil pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese, whitefish fillets. Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust Pat the fish fillets completely dry with paper towels (removing the moisture ensures they won't get mushy while. Hot pecan-crusted fish fillets are cooked easily on stove top and are served with lemon wedges.
Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400* F, Add 3 tablespoons of oil to a baking dish large enough for the fillets to fit into coating the bottom of the dish with oil.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and pepper together, mix well.
- Place milk in a dish large enough to place one fillet at a time, make sure to coat the whole fillets with milk.
- Place bread crumb mixture in bowl large enough to place one fillet at a time, Dredge the milk coated fillets in the bread crumb mixture, making sure all sides are coated, place in prepared pan, repeat for remaining fillets.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fillets, Place in oven for 15-23 mins, Fish is done when it is white and flaky.
Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper. Coat fish with egg mixture, then coat well with pecan mixture, pressing slightly into fish. Get the top-rated recipe for Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets at http Watch how to turn five ingredients into a tasty baked fish dinner. It's so quick-and-easy and wins over folks who typically don't like fish. So this Parmesan Crusted Fish is a recipe that I came up with in my former corporate days.