Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars. You'll fall in love with the vegan pumpkin bars, with their buttery crust and delicious pumpkin pie filling, topped with even more delicious crumbles on top! If you're looking for something different than the traditional pumpkin pie, these delicious pumpkin bars should do the trick! Call them vegan snickers if you want but these caramel peanut chocolate bars are next level delicious!
Making your own candy bars is a great way to be in control of the ingredients that you end up eating. Thankfully, vegan food bloggers do tend to create a wide range of recipes for pretty much any occasion. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars (Vegan!) This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars
- You need 1 cup of seedless dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/4th cup of pistachios.
- You need 3/4th cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4th cup of water.
These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars are made with protein-rich almond flour and are naturally sweetened with low-glycemic coconut sugar for a healthier Fall treat. These lightly sweetened, super moist vegan and paleo-friendly pumpkin bars are the perfect healthy fall treat!! One bowl and no flour, butter, or refined sugar. See more ideas about Pumpkin candy, Pumpkin, Halloween treats.
Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars instructions
- Soak the dates in water for 15-20 minutes. Finely chop the pistachios..
- Then grind the soaked dates with the pumpkin seeds and with half of the pistachios..
- Then in a square plate put the remaining chopped pistachios and then spread the dates paste on it evenly..
- Melt the dark chocolate and then put it over the dates mixture..
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Then demould it on a plate..
- Cut it into squares. Now your pista pumpkin candy bars are ready. Then serve it..
Pistachio Green Linen Fabric Pumpkins + Leather Leaves, Fall Decorations, Fall Farmhouse Decor, Fall Centerpiece, Thanksgiving Tablescape Add a Orange Candy Bar – Great Idea for University of Tennessee Tailgate – Go Vols! Discover which candies are vegan and animal free in this comprehensive candy and sweets guide. This vegan candy list is a must read for all vegans! Now trying to find the perfect vegan candy can be quite tricky, especially if you have no idea what ingredients are in your favorite candy bars. Hercules Candies vegan chocolate candy bars are the perfect pick me up.