Perfect St Pattys Dessert.
You can cook Perfect St Pattys Dessert using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect St Pattys Dessert
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of margarine.
- It’s 16 oz of packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 3 cup of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 3 packages of (3.9 oz) pudding. (I used pistachio– you can choose your own flavor).
- It’s 5 cup of whole milk.
Perfect St Pattys Dessert instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Crumble flour and margarine together. Blend well. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Bake 15 minutes at 375 and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and sugar together. Stir 2 cups whipped topping into the mixture; whip together and spread evenly over cooled crust..
- Mix the pudding mix with 5 cups milk (do not follow directions on box). Pour this mixture over the second layer and top with remainder of dairy whipped topping. Refrigerate and serve chilled..
- Top with candies, crushed cookies or syrup!.