Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan). Vegan Samoa Girl Scout Cookies that will Delite Everyone. Since I'd never tried Samoas, I needed a girl scout cookie recipe model to work from. However, I was surprised how few recipes I found for this cookie, and how so many of them weren't true to form.
We start with a buttery, crispy cookie base. It's our version of shortbread, made with five simple. These Paleo Vegan Samoa Cookies are easy, no-bake, and so delicious! You can have Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan)
- You need 1 cup of Coconut flakes/powder.
- You need 1 cup of Oats(Used Quaker flavored).
- You need 1 cup of Dates.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter/ coconut oil or vegan butter (can skipped, instead add some more date).
- It’s 1 cup of Melted Chocolate.
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free and naturally sweetened. Mostly Samoa inspired though, because nothing compared to it in my mind when I was little. So it is kind of surprising I never attempted to make healthier vegan Samoa cookies. I thought it was about time.
Samoas/ Samosa cookies(Vegan) step by step
- Dry roast or with butter roast flakes and then. Oats..
- Then grind dates it mixer or chopper, add roasted mixture in it..
- Make shapes of mixture..
- Dip in the melted chocolate and keep it in freeze to set the chocolate on it. Once it set cookies are ready to serve.
I was inspired last weekend when Eric and I were at our. you can have these Vegan Samoa Girl Scout Cookies all year long! crunchy gluten free shortbread with sweet coconut caramel and chocolate. These healthier, grain free and vegan samoa cookies are a delicious treat that everyone can enjoy! Made from simple, wholesome ingredients – your family will love these no-bake cookies! Are you jealous of all the people ordering Girl Scout Cookies? Vegan Samoa Cookie Style Pancake with Multigrain pancakes, layered with Salted Date caramel, Toasted coconut and melted chocolate!