Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour(maida / wheat flour).
- It’s .5 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- It’s of Sugar and salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Hashbrowns.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper as per taste.
Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns instructions
- For pancakes, in a bowl take 1 banana and mash it..
- Add 1 cup flour,salt, sugar and baking powder to it..
- Slowly add water to make batter of thick consistency.Mix well..
- On a medium hot flat pan pour 1/3 of the batter and make a slightly thick cake (refer picture)..
- Sprinkle some chocolate chip on the upper side while the bottom side gets cooked..
- In 1-2 minutes, some bubbles will form on the upper side. Once the bubbles stop, flip the pancake and let it cook for 2 minutes.Once completed, remove from pan and repeat the process for 2 more pancakes..
- Stack the pancakes and garnish with 1 banana sliced.Sprinkle some chocolate chips. Pour Maple syrup and chocolate sauce all over it and enjoy while it's still hot and fluffy..
- For hashbrowns, take a deep flat pan and put 2 tbsp oil and spread it. Once the oil is hot, put in grated potatoes and spread it evenly in the pan and flatten it with a spatula..
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over all of it..
- Let the potatoes cook for 10-15 mins, till the bottom side gets crispy.Keep checking and continue till it's crispy..
- Once the bottom side is crispy, carefully flip the potato cake and repeat the process for other side..
- Once both the sides are crispy, enjoy with sauce..
- Enjoy the breakfast of Pancakes and Hashbrowns with hot coffee and beautiful rains!!.