Zucchini salad. This healthy Zucchini Salad is full of fresh Greek flavors and ingredients, and is a In this refreshing Greek Zucchini Salad, the zucchini is enjoyed raw. I know there are people who eat raw vegetables. I have never known how delicious this easy zucchini salad is.
Raw zucchini can be a dull ingredient, but when it's very thinly sliced it marinates beautifully, especially in lemon juice. Get this recipe and other heart-healthy recipes at recipes.heart.org. This raw cucumber zucchini salad with a lemon basil vinaigrette is a fun and healthy way to enjoy the fresh My Zucchini Carrot Ribbon Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette is a fresh raw salad that is. You can cook Zucchini salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini salad
- It’s of zucchini.
- It’s 2 large of zucchinis.
- Prepare of dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted pistachios.
Find recipes for zucchini salad including medleys, slaws, tossed salads and more. Whether raw or cooked, zucchini is a fresh addition to summer salads. Find recipes for zucchini salad including. Zucchini noodles, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and a spicy yogurt dressing — we've been inhaling this Jump to the Zucchini Noodles Salad recipe or read on to see how we make it.
Zucchini salad instructions
- Wash the zucchinis. take a vegetable peeler, or mandolin and slice long ways into ribbon thin slices..
- Zest and Squeeze the lemon. To that add oil, salt, and parsley flakes. Mix well.
- Toast the pistachios. Add the dressing to the zucchini. Add pistachios and grate the cheese over the top..
It takes no time at all. Zucchini stands in for potatoes in this low-carb makeover of the classic summer fave, potato salad. All of the creamy flavor, and (almost) none of the carbs! This zucchini salad is great served as a main dish or side dish. Put your summer zucchini to good use and make this easy Grilled Zucchini, Chickpea, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Salad.