Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- You need 80 g of Dark Chocolate, Bourneville.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Coconut cream.
- You need 1 ml of Cayenne.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 125 ml of Aquafaba (liquid from 1 tin drained chickpeas).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Castor sugar.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt chocolate with coconut cream on high in the microwave for 30 seconds, stirring halfway..
- To this add the cayenne and cocoa powder..
- Whip the aquafaba to soft peaks, add in the castor sugar and whisk further until more stiff, glossy peaks..
- Mix 1/3 of the aquafaba into the chocolate until well mixed, then gently fold in the rest of the meringue into the chocolate. The mix will be very airy, and does tend to fall a bit flat when resting..
- Divide equally into two glasses, of 200-250ml, and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- I topped mine with whipped coconut cream and berry compote, but you can use any of your favourite classic toppings.