Herb Crusted Swai fish. Everyone will love this peanut butter cheesecakes recipe, made with an Oreo crust and topped with a dark chocolate ganache and crumbled Reece's. Swai Fish, a white-flesh fish, has a flaky texture that makes it ideal for broiling, grilling or frying. However, read the article to know why it is not safe Swai fish is the common name of the iridescent shark, a type of catfish that is native to Southeast Asia.
Chopped walnuts, herbs, and bread crumbs make a satisfying topping for lightly baked fish. Serve with simple buttered vegetables — these elegant fillets should be the star of the show. The Herb-crusted Oily Fish recipe out of our category None! You can cook Herb Crusted Swai fish using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Swai fish
- You need 4 of swai fillets.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tajin seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of olive oil to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar to garnish.
- You need 1 of limes to taste.
- It’s of salsa topping.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped basil.
- It’s 1/2 of thinly sliced purple onion.
- You need 1/2 of serrano chili finely diced.
- It’s of herb crust.
- You need 2 cup of day old hardened french bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
Fish fillets are baked with a breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese topping. Click Play to See This Parmesan Crusted Baked Fish Fillet Recipe Come Together. Directions for: Spicy Herb Crusted Baked Fish. In small bowl blend together butter, lemon zest, parsley.
Herb Crusted Swai fish instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- heat a pan with olive oil on med high heat. season fish both sides with seasonings. Add to hot pan y our gonna sear them on each side 1 minute your not cooking your just searing they finish in oven. set aside into a casserole dish or paperlined baking sheet.
- chop tomatoes in 1/2 thin slice onions also finely chop chili no seeds. add tomatoes, onion n chili to same pan u cooked fish, season with salt cook down about 5minutes add cilantro basil turn of heat. top each piece of fish with salsa..
- now add bread herbs and cheese to chopper till u get all incorporated and a fine crust. top fish generously bake 6 minutes..
- garnish olive oil & balsamic around plate..ENJOY!!.
Herb-crusted fillets of brill with tomato salsa. Swai fish is inexpensive and low in calories, but it does not provide the same nutritional and health benefits However, swai doesn't have the same nutrition and health benefits of other fish. For a light, healthy preparation, try seasoning swai with herbs and spices, such as paprika, pepper, parsley. The Swai fish is also known by a wide variety of names including Vietnamese catfish iridescent shark, basa, sutchi, tra, or pangasius hypophthalmus. The farming and trade with Swai fish is environmentally controversial.