Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconut Jam or Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Nut Milk (Hemp).
- You need 1 Cup of Soft Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line two baking trays..
- Heat the Coconut Jam and Brown sugar in a microwave for 30 seconds and then mix together throughly. Add the milk and mix into a paste..
- In another bowl mix the flour, bicarb and salt together. Once mixed add in the wet ingredients. Mix with your hands until it's crumbly, then add the chocolate chips and roll into small balls..
- Place onto the baking trays and into the oven, they should be nicely cooked in 10 minutes. Remove to cool slightly, then eat!.