Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa).
You can have Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa)
- You need 1 cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Melted butter.
- Prepare 4 piece of Small cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pistachios.
Grams Flour Desert ( Besan ka halwa) instructions
- Gram flour dissolved in milk until completely smooth, please keep covered for 5 minutes. cardamom peel, grind Make powder. pistachios finely finely cut thin..
- adding butter to the pan and heat it, and saves a teaspoon melted butter pudding, which we will later become. Put flour on being dissolved and the melt butter pudding for 2 minutes until light brown Csikne down, please..
- And then turn it and again cook it for 1/2 minutes….until it became golden brown…and mess it and cook it for 10-12 minutes until it become golden brown…..
- After that add 1 cup of water and sugar in it…and cook till it become thick and not stick to pan…
- It's ready…take it out on a plate…and add remaining butter in it and garnish it with pistachios….
- Enjoy. ..don't forget to send snaps….