Garlicky Fried Peanuts.
You can cook Garlicky Fried Peanuts using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Fried Peanuts
- You need 3 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic oil (from fried minced garlic recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of fried minced garlic.
- You need to taste of White pepper powder and salt.
Garlicky Fried Peanuts step by step
- In a shallow bake ware, mix the peanuts with 1 teaspoon of the garlic oil. Air fry at 320F (160C) for about 10-12 minutes, shake the basket twice in the middle, until the peanuts are lightly golden brown..
- When done, sprinkle some white pepper powder and salt and stir..