Brioche in Syrup with Lemon Cream. Molly Hawks-Fagnoni and her husband, Michael Fagnoni, love their homemade brioche so much that they created a dessert for it. They start with a layer of ethereal lemon cream, top it with a toasty slice of the brioche, then dollop it with whipped cream. The finishing touch is tart, juicy blackberries in.
This amazing Lemon Butter Cream Syrup I brought to share with you today is bursting with lemon flavor. It's rich, creamy and absolutely fabulous drizzled over the top of pancakes, waffles…or crepes. For those of you who have tried (and loved) the Butter Cream Syrup Recipe from my archives. You can have Brioche in Syrup with Lemon Cream using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brioche in Syrup with Lemon Cream
- You need of Brioche Rolls *NOT sweet Brioche.
- It’s of Thickened Cream.
- It’s of Caster Sugar.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Lemon Curd *optional.
- It’s of <Ingredients for Syrup>.
- You need of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Rum, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, etc.
NOTE: The recipe for the dough is on the previous video. This Almond Brioche Toast or Brioche with Almonds is a delicious breakfast pastry. Sugar Syrup: In a small saucepan bring the water and sugar to a boil. Boil until the sugar has completely dissolved.
Brioche in Syrup with Lemon Cream step by step
- Cut the top of each Brioche Rolls by inserting a knife slightly diagonally so that you make a hollow in centre. Place the rolls in a container and set the cut tops aside..
- Combine Caster Sugar and Water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring, over a medium heat. Once it started boiling, remove from the heat. Add Lemon Juice and Rum or liquor of your choicer and mix well..
- Pour the hot syrup over each Brioche Rolls evenly, put the cut tops back on rolls, cover the container with the lid or plastic wrap, then place in the fridge at least for 1-2 hours..
- Beat Thickened Cream and Sugar using a whisk until firm peaks form. Add Lemon Juice and mix well..
- Place the chilled Brioche Roll in a serving plate, add 1 teaspoonful of Lemon Curd (*optional) in the hollow, plenty of whipped Lemon Cream, then place the top back on and serve..
Trisha Yearwood's Angel Biscuits Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. To make the lemon cream filling: Sift confectioners' sugar and salt into a small bowl. Place remaining cookies on top of filling and press together gently, sandwiching the cream in between. Store cookies between sheets of waxed paper in a covered tin in the refrigerator. This brioche French toast with strawberry compote and lemon curd whipped cream recipe is decadent and indulgent; the perfect brunch treat.