Ray's Brucetta Style Crusted Fish. Looking for a new and exciting take on Sizzlefish Atlantic Cod? Try out this full-bodied recipe the hits every taste bud. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Bruschetta Style Turkey Cutlets Calories.
See great recipes for Ray's Mini Chocolate Cream Cannoli too! This Parmesan Crusted Bruschetta Chicken recipe from Hellman's is a perfect easy weeknight dinner option! Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. You can cook Ray's Brucetta Style Crusted Fish using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's Brucetta Style Crusted Fish
- Prepare 1 of any fish of choice I used salmon & talapia.
- It’s 1 of Louisiana seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of course ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need of bread crust.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh kale.
- You need 2 cup of fresh grated sour dough bread.
- You need of brucetta topping.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of sliced red onion.
- Prepare 1 box of cherry red tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 bag of sundries tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped artichokes from jar.
Coat the fish with the flour, shaking off any excess; coat with the egg mixture, then with the cracker crumbs. Transfer each batch to the oven to keep warm Thaw fish if frozen. Remove fish from fridge and bring to room temperature. Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust that helps keep the fish deliciously moist while it bakes.
Ray's Brucetta Style Crusted Fish step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- add fish to a baking sheet apply Louisiana, pepper & garlic salt seasonings to fish..
- Brucetta: add oilve oil & garlic to pan add sliced onions & cut cherry tomatoes in 1/2 add to pan along with chopped artichokes & sun dried tomatoes, & seasonings. cook about 12 minutes..
- Bread topping: add chopped bread, kale, parmesan cheese & parsley flakes to cuisinart. Pulse till you get crumbs. set aside.
- top fish with brucetta mix and top with bread crumbs mix. I drizzle a little olive oil on top bake 15 minutes..
Tilapia, catfish, whitefish, striped bass, haddock or scrod are good choices for the fish. This recipe also works well with chicken. Panko crusted fish is fried and served sandwich style with a homemade Wasabi Tartar Sauce. Seriously – those boys love to be held and carried. Season the fish with salt and pepper.