Vegan chocolate waffle. These vegan Chocolate Waffles will help you sneak chocolate into breakfast! They're topped with almond butter, maple syrup, bananas, and shaved chocolate. It's time to grab that waffle iron that is.
Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles that are decadent, yet healthy, oil-free, dairy-free and made with oat flour and almond butter. Make sure you serve the waffles piping hot with some vegan whipped cream or some fresh fruits. I also enjoy adding vegan ice cream. You can have Vegan chocolate waffle using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate waffle
- Prepare 1 +1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of soya milk or as requiered.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of Vegan egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peanut butter salted.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds (optional,i have used because high in calcium).
- You need as per taste of Powdered sugar to garnish.
- Prepare as required of Colourful candies.
- You need as required of Cranberries.
- Prepare To of make 1 vegan egg-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of alsi seeds or china seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
How To Make Whole Wheat Chocolate Vegan Waffles. Preheat waffle maker to manufacturer's instructions. Home Breakfast Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Waffles. Waffles are more popular in Spain as a snack or even as a dessert than as a breakfast recipe.
Vegan chocolate waffle step by step
- To make egg take seeds and coarse grind. Add water and keep asIDe for 5 minutes.Ready to replace 1 diary egg..
- Now take flour and cocoa in a big bowl..
- Add all the ingredients one by one and whisk gently to avoid lumps..
- Make a smooth batter by using required soy milk..
- Grease waffle iron with coconut oil, pour batter and cook till crisp and brown..
- Ready to serve. Garnish with powdered sugar, colorful candies and cranberries. Enjoy..
I'm so pumped to share these vegan chocolate chip banana waffles! Both of these ideas next level tasty. Even better, all the fun housewares. These vegan chocolate waffles are simply to-die for delicious! It's typically the stuff that gets added to it that makes it so unhealthy.