Chocolate cherry porridge 🍒 – vegan. This porridge is so creamy, warming, sweet and nutty; the perfect breakfast for a cold day. It'll only take you five minutes to make and I hope you'll all. Make your own delicious batches of cereal at home with Jamie Oliver's recipe for Chocolate Porridge.
Vegan cherry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies get a fantastic pop of flavor from dried cherries. In my opinion, these vegan chocolate oatmeal cookies are the perfect cookies. If you're not vegan, don't let the "vegan" part of this title distract you – there's nothing vegan tasting about them. You can have Chocolate cherry porridge 🍒 – vegan using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cherry porridge 🍒 – vegan
- You need 200 g of frozen cherries.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon or 1/2 tsp ground cardamom.
- It’s 1 of couple of drops of vanilla extract – optional.
- You need of For the porridge.
- You need 1 cup of jumbo oats.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of cacao.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of maca powder – optional.
- Prepare of Or make porridge with your choice of milk if you prefer.
- You need of Extra topping ideas.
- It’s of Flaked almonds – toasted/ untoasted.
- You need 1 tbsp of almond butter.
- You need of Some crushed hazelnuts – toasted/ untoasted.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of cocoa nibs.
- You need of Drizzle of maple syrup.
Keywords: Chocolate Cherry Dessert, Chocolate Cherry Tart, Vegan Desserts, Plant Based Desserts, Dairy Free Desserts, Vegan Dessert Recipe, Chocolate Desserts. Tag @acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it #acouplecooks. Quinoa porridge, chocolate cherry smoothie, tofu scramble & potato cauliflower chickpea curry… look. look. it's like if you had something with a congee/rice porridge texture mixed with cocoa pebbles and really rich chocolate and milk. everyone makes it very customized to their own tastes and i. These Vegan Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day.
Chocolate cherry porridge 🍒 – vegan instructions
- For the cherries: put the frozen cherries in a pan and heat on a low- medium heat. Add the lemon juice and spice. Cook until the mix becomes quite jam- like in texture..
- Put the oats, cacao, water and salt into another pan. Heat on a medium heat. Bring it to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve the oats in a bowl, with the cherry mix on top and add extra toppings of choice. Enjoy 😋.
The cupcakes have bits of cherry inside, and no added fat. The frosting is soft, fluffy and luscious and it'll put a smile on any face. A vegan, soy-free and nut-free recipe. This vegan chocolate mousse pie has rich chocolate flavor sparked with cherry. Perfect for holidays or for anytime you need a special yet easy dessert!