Fried Minced Garlic.
You can have Fried Minced Garlic using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Minced Garlic
- You need 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt or to taste (optional).
Fried Minced Garlic step by step
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor or a blender. Pulse a few times until they are minced and transfer it to a shallow baking dish..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 6-8 minutes, stir a 2-3 times in between, until the garlic turn slightly golden brown..
- Take the garlic out, drain, and spread the fried garlic out on a paper towel. The garlic will continue to brown a bit and crisp during the cooling process..