Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies. Unlike Oreos, the cookies above can be whole-grain, with no soy, corn syrup, or artificial flavors. They are also much lower in sugar than packaged Oreos, and they just so happen to be vegan as well! Also Try These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
This is according to the Oreo FAQ page itself. "Oreos have milk as cross-contact and therefore are not suitable for vegans," it reads. This means small amounts of milk may have come into contact with the cookies or the equipment used to make. They'll satisfy all your chocolate cravings! You can cook Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies
- You need 185 g of Plain Flour.
- You need Half of Tsp Baking Powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 50 g of White Sugar.
- You need 100 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 100 g of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 50 g of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 50 g of Oreo Cookies.
Mix together the melted vegan butter and sugar, then stir in the vanilla, ground flaxseeds and non-dairy milk. Sift in the flour, cocoa, baking soda and. If Oreos are free of the milk, cream, animal fat, milk fat, and butter and other animal products expected in cookies, that would make them vegan, right… As for that last one, despite being a chocolate cookie sandwich filled with cream, turns out there are no animal products used in the production of. According to Oreo, their infamous cookies are vegan. but not actually.
Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Combine White and Brown Sugar and Coconut oil in a large bowl and mix. Whisk in the Coconut Milk and Vanilla Extract until the sugar starts to dissolve. Sift in the flour, followed by Baking powder and fold the mixture gently..
- Separate half the mixture into another bowl and in each batter, add crushed Oreo cookies and the other chopped Dark Chocolate/Dark Choc Chip. Place both bowls in the fridge to chill for 30minutes while pre-heating the oven at 180C..
- Using a teaspoon, scoop a spoonful of dough and form into a ball before adding onto a large flat baking tray. Make sure each dough ball is social distancing from one another at 2 inches and bake for 12-15minutes. Once they’re baked, leave the cookies to cool for further 15minutes..
Yes, their official website lists "unbleached enriched flour, sugar, palm, and/or canola oil, cocoa, high fructose corn syrup, leavening, cornstarch, salt, soy lecithin, vanillin, and unsweetened chocolate" as the cookie's only ingredients. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Vegetarian Meals For The Day. Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Vegan chocolate cookies, the best vegan cookies in the whole world.