S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits.
You can cook S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits
- Prepare 1 jar of or tall glass.
- Prepare 2 of frozen bananas.
- Prepare 2 of organic graham crackers.
- It’s 4 of regular sized vegan marshmallows.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s Splash of nut milk (almond, soy, cashew).
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
S'mores Nice Cream Parfaits step by step
- Process the frozen bananas and cinnamon in a food processor until smooth. Put in a bowl and put it in the freezer to keep it cold..
- Place a graham cracker in the bottom of a jar while you melt the dark chocolate chips with a splash of almond milk for about 10 seconds. Stir the melted chocolate and layer it on top of the cracker..
- Toast the marshmallows and layer them in the jar/glass..
- Take the nice cream out of the freezer and scoop it into the jar/glass..
- Continue layering the rest of the ingredients in the jar/glass..
- Top with more cinnamon and half of a graham cracker (optional)..