Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread.
You can have Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread
- You need 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..