Vegan Oreo Brownies.
You can have Vegan Oreo Brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Oreo Brownies
- It’s 4 tablespoons of ground flax.
- You need 90 ml of water.
- You need 85 grams of vegan butter.
- Prepare 128 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 128 grams of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 128 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 128 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 50 ml of oat milk.
- It’s of Oreos.
Vegan Oreo Brownies instructions
- Make a flax egg by combining the ground flax with the water – set aside to thicken..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking dish with some vegan butter or grease proof paper..
- Melt the vegan butter and add to a bowl with both sugars. Mix..
- Add the flax egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until evenly combined..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl. Add the salt and stir. Add the oat milk to loosen the mixture..
- Pour the mixture into the tin and add broken up Oreo pieces..
- Bake for 20 minutes, let them cool and enjoy!.