Vegan cake in mug. Open the gallery, pick the Vegan Mug Cake you fancy and go grab your favorite mug! Related: Peanut Butter Mug Cake Mel is the author, recipe creator, photographer and editor of the blog A Virtual. How to make a vegan mug cake.
Now add the wet ingredients: oil, non-dairy milk and vanilla. Stir with a spoon until combined. Moist, fudgy and mega chocolatey vegan mug cake that is ready in minutes! You can have Vegan cake in mug using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cake in mug
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of coconut/almond milk or water.
Perfect to satisfy that late night chocolate cake craving! So how's this… you're sitting at home watching Netflix on a Sunday night and you get a craving for chocolate cake. This vegan cookie mug cake is exactly what you need when you don't want to pull out all of your baking equipment. Dairy free, egg free and uses basic pantry ingredients.
Vegan cake in mug step by step
- In a large mug mix all ingredients well. Add milk or water to moist batter-like consistency.The moister the better.
- Place in microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Top with chocolate syrup or any fruit..
Serve with a scoop of dairy-free ice cream. Serve with a scoop of dairy-free ice cream. Vegan Cake In a Mug – Chocolate Peanut Butter! Just a few simple ingredients and you can indulge your sweet tooth with a single serve cake that tastes rich and decadent. Luckily, there's an easy solution: vegan mug cakes.