Egg Fried Rice.
You can have Egg Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of cooked cooled down white rice (I used one of those single serving instant rice cups).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of chopped green onions (yknow the real skinny ones? If that’s too much onion for you, use less).
- You need 1/4-1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic (if too much, use less).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, more or less. I eyeballed it tbh. A little goes a long way.
- It’s 1 of dab of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of or so of olive oil.
Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Mix together eggs and cooked rice in a bowl thoroughly. Add in that pinch of salt and set aside.
- Oil to pan, low-medium heat. Add onions. Add garlic. let brown..
- I didn’t do this, but this would probably be the time to add in a protein like chicken or shrimp — or even some other veggies before you add in the rice/egg mixture..
- Add egg and rice mixture. Mix it in well with the other stuff. I had added the rest of the ingredient when the egg was more thoroughly cooked. I guess you could add it sooner but, you do you.
- Now add the soy sauce and honey in and mix them in the best you can. You may need to lower heat to a simmer to ensure that nothing burns. Also yeah, the honey is kind of weird I know. It’s a tinge of sweetness. Also add the pepper while you’re at it, fold that in the mix. Aaaand done! 😁.