Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Serve on its own or create a great sandwitch on a bun or top a salad! If you're not familiar with Panko, they're Japanese bread crumbs often found with the Asian items or with the other bread crumbs.
If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the. Combine panko crumbs, seasonings, and parmesan cheese in a bowl. In a separate bowl add mayonaise. You can have Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- You need 6 of thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned panko.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned regular bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Spread mayonaise on chicken then dredge chicken in crumb mixture. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish. Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken instructions
- In shallow dish, blend together the egg and buttermilk until well mixed. This will be thick. Set aside..
- In another shallow dish mix together bread crumbs, panko & Parmesan..
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Dip chicken in egg mixture and then in panko mix and pat to make stick..
- Brown in 1" of canola oil over medium heat until crust is golden brown and chicken is done. Place in glass dish lined with paper towels in warm oven until all are cooked..
- Serve with my cilantro cream sauce, my Spanish rice, and refried beans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343680-cilantro-cream-sauce.
Transfer chicken to the prepared baking sheet and spray the surface with cooking spray. Don't know why I didn't mention this before but you could simply use your favorite italian dressing as a light option, I've done that many times before. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. Place the drummies in a zip-top bag with the lemon juice and let them marinate in the fridge for. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe.