Italian Veal and Peppers.
You can cook Italian Veal and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Veal and Peppers
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of thin sliced veal cutlets.
- Prepare 3 large of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 large of red onion.
- You need 2 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
Italian Veal and Peppers instructions
- Chop peppers and onion into bite sized pieces. Add to large deep skillet. Sweat until slightly softened..
- Sliced veal into strips and add to peppers and onion. Saute until white in color..
- Add both cans of diced tomatoes. Season with basil, oregano, pepper, and garlic..
- Bring to simmer..
- Let simmer uncovered until peppers are soft..
- Serve with pasta of choice..