Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips.
You can cook Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Mashed bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Stevia sweetener.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut oil, softened not melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Apple sauce, natural.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy yogurt (or coconut yogurt).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips, Chocolate Dream brand is vegan.
Vegan Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the sugar with the apple sauce and softened coconut oil in one bowl. Make sure the ingredients are mixed well..
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Then mix with the ingredients in the other bowl. Make sure to mix them well..
- Add the banana, yogurt, water, and chocolate chips. Mix well with the previous ingredients..
- Scoop mix into a 9 inch bread tin and bake for 60 minutes. Check to make sure it's not too moist with a poker. If it is bake for a few extra minutes..