Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb).
You can have Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- You need 6 of Capsicum/Bell Pepper (lids removed).
- Prepare of Filling/In a Food Processor.
- You need 400 gms of Button Mushrooms.
- You need of Small Head Cauliflower (a rice substitute).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1-2 of Sweet Long Peppers.
- It’s 1 tbs of Mixed Italian Herbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne or Hot Chili Powder.
- You need Handful of Parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of For The Baking Tray.
- Prepare of X2 Cans Chpped Tomato or Passata.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil (to your preference).
Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) step by step
- Ingredients Below (add in or take out whatever you like! I change this slightly every time I make them depending what's in my fridge). Adding chili sauce to the filling and or baking sauce is a winner! Adding Lentils is a good one also & you can't go wrong with some cheese stuffed in the top before you close the lid.
- In the food processor, combine the Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Garlic, Onion, Sweet Pepper, Spices & Herbs (set a small handful aside to mix in the baking tray sauce).
- Line the baking tray with canned tomatoes, stir in a handful or the stuffing mixture (adds flavour) and parsley..
- Cut the tops off the capsicums (if haven't already) & spoon the filling mixture into the capsicums. Replace the lid and place in tray of sauce.
- Bake for approx 30mins. Remove and serve (I like to sprinkle with Vegan or non Vegan Parmesan cheese).