Ras malai By Nancy.
You can cook Ras malai By Nancy using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ras malai By Nancy
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry milk powder unsweetened.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of to one cup sugar or as needed.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of shredded pistachio for garnishing.
Ras malai By Nancy instructions
- Put milk for boiling on low heat with sugar and cardamon powder and simmer for20 minutes..
- Beat the egg well.
- Mix 4-5 table spoons of cooking oil in dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add about 5 table spoons of beaten egg and knead well with a help of spoon to make soft and smooth dough.(during kneading if the dough remains dry and hard add further half to one table spoon of beaten egg.similarly if the dough remains too thin to make balls leave it to 1-2 minutes).
- Make about 15 to 18 oval or round shape balls and put these balls immediately into boiling milk .Increase the level of flame to high. Keep it at boil on full flame for 5 to 10 minutes till become 3 to 4 time larger than original size carefully and occasionally dip and rotate the ball in high boiling milk with flat spoon..
- Note' For easily making a ball grease your palm with oil Serve it cool it will be more Delicious.And garnish with pistachios..