You can have Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies
- It’s 18-1/2 oz. of pkg. yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Pistachio nuts, chopped.
- You need 1/2 c. of Sweetened dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 c. of White chocolate chips.
Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies instructions
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil; mix well..
- Fold in nuts, cranberries, and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by spoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet..
- Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden..
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Makes about 3 dozen..
- Eat and enjoy !!!!.