Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa. I hope you make it a lot this winter to keep warm. I have been drinking this as a treat through the winter, sometimes I add coconut extract for an Almond Joy kind of taste. HOW TO GO VEGAN – MODULE PROGRAM Plant-Based Transformation Program members.myvegandaily.com Vegan Almond Joy?
We LOVE vegan hot chocolate, so here's an amazing hot cocoa roundup for this chilly Friday afternoon! alloftheveganfood: " Vegan Hot Chocolate Round Up Super Creamy Vegan Hot. This easy vegan Almond Joy Cookies recipe creates a buttery, tender cookie with lots of In this recipe for almond joy cookies, how long you bake them depends on your preferences. I find every excuse possible to sneak unsweetened cocoa powder in smoothies, cookies. You can have Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa
- Prepare 2 cups of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla coconut milk creamer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of stevia sweetener.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of coconut whipped cream.
This vegan hot chocolate is just the easy recipe you need. It's easy to double, or even triple, if you are serving a crowd, and it's customizable. In a medium sized pot, add the almond milk, cocoa, sugar and chocolate chips. This is definitely a great recipe to bookmark!
Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa step by step
- Combine milk, creamer, salt, stevia, and almond extract in small sauce pan..
- Heat over low-sodium heat. Watch to not allow to boil over..
- When milk begins to froth, sift and whisk cocoa powder in, in increments..
- About 2/3 of the way through, remove milk from heat and finish sifting and whisking until all cocoa is combined..
- Pour into drinking vessels – should fill up 2 standard mugs..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream..
With just five basic ingredients, it's easy to make, and so delicious! To recreate the Starbucks hot cocoa, I first looked at their ingredients: Almondmilk [Filtered Water, Almonds, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sunflower. I've been searching for the perfect vegan hot cocoa and I've found it! I used almond milk, but any plant milk is. Stir coconut-almond milk blend, cocoa powder, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla extract.