Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents.
You can cook Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents
- You need 1 of roll of Pillsbury Big and Buttery crescent rolls.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar.
- It’s of Stevia natural sweetener or regular sugar.
- You need of Deep fryer.
Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents step by step
- Open crescent rolls and lay out flat.
- Cut into strips then roll (whatever thickness you prefer- they will triple in size when fried).
- Toss rolls of dough in a bowl of cinnamon sugar until fully coated.
- Drop a few at a time in fryer. Turn every 20 seconds or so until browned then remove from grease.
- Sprinkle with stevia or sugar while still hot then serve.