Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread.
You can have Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 100 ml of oat milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 g of cacao powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of mixed spice.
- It’s Pinch of sea salt.
- You need 50 g of pecan nuts.
- It’s 150 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 100 g of spelt flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Place a small baking tray on the middle shelf to help remove the loaf tin..
- Blend the bananas with the brown sugar, oat milk, vanilla extract and oil until silky..
- Mix in the cacao powder, mixed spice, salt and pecan nuts..
- Combine the flours and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture..
- Pour the mixture into an oiled loaf tin and place in the preheated oven. Turn the temperature down to 200°C / 180°C fan, and bake for 25 mins..
- Remove the loaf, cover loosely with foil and return for another 25-30mins, or until a skewer comes out clean from the centre of the mixture. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..