Baked Eggs with Spinach and Parmesan.
You can have Baked Eggs with Spinach and Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs with Spinach and Parmesan
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of spinach , chopped.
- It’s 4 strips of veal.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of parmesan , grated.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Baked Eggs with Spinach and Parmesan step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. prepare two ramekins by rubbing the insides with some butter. set aside..
- Cook the spinach and chopped veal in some butter. the spinach is done when it is completely wilted and looks shiny from the butter. check seasoning and add salt n pepper..
- In the prepared ramekins, add a tablespoon each of sour cream..
- Divide the spinach mixture among the ramekins..
- Crack open the eggs (2 per ramekin) over the spinach and veal..
- Sprinkle salt and freshly cracked black pepper over the eggs..
- Bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, just till the eggs are set..
- Remove the ramekins from the oven, and set the oven to broil. place the oven rack closer to the top..
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each ramekin (on top of the just set eggs) and top it with the grated parmesan cheese..
- Place in the oven just till the parmesan is melted. (be careful not to leave it in the oven too long, as the whites will become too firm. you want the yolk to be just set, but still kinda runny)..
- Serve immediately, with toasted multigrain bread slices..