Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders. Almond Crusted Chicken Strips are baked instead of fried, and coated in ground almonds in place of breadcrumbs. This almond crusted chicken came out fantastic – crunchy on the outside, moist inside and full of flavour. Not to mention that each piece is more filling than traditional.
Using almond meal and a quick homemade spice combo, you can make a baked chicken tender that is good for you and tastes amazing. Instead of frying these almond chicken strips, I chose to bake them so that we didn't have to use any extra oil or crazy batter. Guys, I learned it's shockingly easy to make homemade chicken strips and they're Keyword: almond chicken tenders, almond crusted chicken tenders, strips chicken. You can cook Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders
- You need 1 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsalted Almonds.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This recipe has quickly become a family favorite. It is great for when you want that nice crunch to your chicken, without all the icky stuff that's in those seasoning bags. Can you make Almond Crusted Chicken tenders or chicken nuggets? Olive or canola oil cooking spray. ½ cup sliced almonds.
Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Measure out 1 cup of almonds and put in a food processor.. Or a ninja as I did..
- Pulse until completely ground!.
- Transfer crushed almonds to a plate..
- Cut chicken into strips..
- Spray chicken with extra virgin olive oil spray and roll in crushed almonds..
- Pop them in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Once they are done allow to cool a bit then pair it up with some honey mustard! Yummy!.
Place the tenders on the prepared rack and coat with cooking spray; turn and spray the other side. Almonds add healthy unsaturated fat and protein, plus a touch of calcium to the mix. Dredge each in the eggs, then the almond crust. Repeat steps until all fillets are covered. Place almond chicken on a sheet tray.