Crispy Fried Shallot.
You can have Crispy Fried Shallot using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Shallot
- Prepare 350 g of shallot.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
Crispy Fried Shallot instructions
- Peel the skin. Thinly slice shallot and put it in a bowl.
- Shift all purpose flour, salt and baking powder. Mix it well.
- Preheat 1 cup of oil on the pan with medium heat. Fry the shallot for about 5-7 minutes or until it becomes little bit brown. Take it out while it's a bit brown, because the cooking process of shallot is still continuing when you take it out. Don't let it overcooked..
- Drain the excess oil with paper towel before you put it in a jar.
- Crispy Fried Shallot is ready to serve with your favorite dishes ✨.