Chocolate Peda Ready in 15 Minutes: Gooey Chocolate Balls.
You can cook Chocolate Peda Ready in 15 Minutes: Gooey Chocolate Balls using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peda Ready in 15 Minutes: Gooey Chocolate Balls
- Prepare 200 g of Unsweetened khoya or khova.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Milk.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of Cocoa powder (heaped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Prepare of Almonds or Pistachios – for garnishing.
Chocolate Peda Ready in 15 Minutes: Gooey Chocolate Balls step by step
- Crumble the khoya/khova in a deep non-stick wok..
- Heat it over a low flame till it liquefies and spreads around..
- Add the sugar and milk and mix well..
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes over a low flame. Add ghee..
- Switch off the fire when it turns into a mass without sticking to the pan..
- When you drag the spatula across the center, it should stay put without the gap closing immediately. That is the consistency. Stir at regular intervals to avoid burning the khoya..
- Add cocoa powder and combine well. Keep aside to let the mixture become warm..
- Grease your hands with ghee and lightly knead the soft peda dough. Make small balls and make a light thumb impression in the center..
- Fill with almond slivers (or simply chopped almonds) or chopped pistachios..
- Mouth-watering and gooey Chocolate peda is ready! So fast, so easy!! Keep it refrigerated and consume within 2 or 3 days..