Quick Brioche French Toast. Learn to make quick & easy cinnamon French toast. This recipe works with many types of bread – white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French. Crack the egg into a wide flattish bowl and whisk.
You want a firm bread, one that can stand up to a good soak in egg and milk; but it shouldn't be so firm that frying makes it tough. We think butter- and egg-rich brioche is an ideal choice. French toast is made with homemade brioche and topped with blood orange macerated strawberries. You can cook Quick Brioche French Toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Brioche French Toast
- It’s of brioche bread (cut 3/4-inch – 1-inch thick) — sub with any bread if desired.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of granulated sugar, or superfine/caster sugar.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Butter for griddle.
- You need of Jam, jelly, butter, maple syrup or honey, to serve.
It's a decadent recipe for a special brunch! Here my brioche recipe from yesterday gets turned into something even more glorious…french toast! This brioche French toast is a make-ahead breakfast casserole made with bread, butter, eggs, sugar, milk, cream cheese, and pecans. Waking up to brioche French toast that doesn't require any stand-at-the-stove effort on your part.
Quick Brioche French Toast instructions
- Preheat a non-stick pan or skillet over medium-low heat..
- Whisk eggs in a large, shallow dish. Add the milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; whisk well to combine..
- Lightly grease pan with a little butter or cooking oil, spreading evenly over the surface with a spatula..
- Working quickly, dip one slice of bread into the egg wash, allow to soak for 2-3 seconds; flip and dip the other side, soaking again for a further 2-3 seconds..
- Fry until golden browned on underside, (about 3 minutes), then flip and cook until golden browned, (about another 3-4 minutes). You can cook 2 toasts at a time, depending on the size of your pan..
- Repeat with remaining bread slices..
- Serve warm with desired toppings..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure if you try this!.
That's where this recipe comes in handy. This recipe for Balthazar brioche French toast is a delicious family-friendly brunch option. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Want to know how to make brioche French toast?