Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon. Stir honey, water, and almond oil together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over almonds; toss to coat evenly. Honey bees are deployed extensively for almond pollination, yet beekeepers are advised to reduce a prolonged reliance on almond, as it can be detrimental to honey bees' health.
Lemon Basil Lilac and Violets Oatmeal & Honey Palm Breeze Peony. Pink Cactus Posies Red, White & Blue Rhapsody Sea Life. Shea Summer Days Sweet Almond Tuscan Grove. You can cook Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon
- You need 1 lb of fresh salmon, skin on (wild caught when possible).
- It’s 2 of 3 tablespoons dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 2 of 3 tablespoons honey.
Transfer the mixture to the baking dish, spread cream cheese on top, and sprinkle with remaining almonds. Almond Honey is sweet with a strong nutty aftertaste. Some people taste a bit of bitterness in the aftertaste as well. The color of Almond Honey tends towards brown, like the nut.
Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel..
- Spoon mustard onto salmon and spread until flesh is almost completely covered..
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, quinoa and honey. Stir to form a sticky mixture..
- Cover mustard-covered salmon with almond-quinoa crust..
- Bake on center rack for 20 – 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Remove and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes. Serve along with a fresh garden salad and her quinoa mushroom risotto..
Brewers and bakers find no shortage of foods that flavorful almond blossom honey complements well. Amazon's Choice for honey almond body wash Dr. The secret to the cake is my favorite Bob's Red Mill Super-Fine Almond Flour. This almond flour is a DREAM for baking. It's made simply out of whole blanched almonds, yet is ground so fine that it lends an incredible texture to baked goods, along with a lovely subtle almond flavor.