Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
You can have Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Prepare 2-3 pounds of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2-4 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 3 cups of buttermilk.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 spoonfuls of butter.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken step by step
- Rinse chicken. Pour buttermilk in bowl. Add garlic powder, minced garlic, salt & pepper, mix. Cover & place in fridge. Let marinade for 18-24hrs..
- Turn oil onto 6 or 7. When oil starts to get hot, place butter in oil, it should bubble & make sound. Put flower, baking powder, garlic powder & pepper in mixing bowl, mix..
- Take chicken out of buttermilk, and place in flour. Place in oil until brown, flip..
- Place on paper towel to soak up oil. Cook chicken in oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or to your liking, flipping occasionally..