Parmesan crusted pork chops. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe.
Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to sad, dry pork A crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss. This recipe is ready in half an hour! You can cook Parmesan crusted pork chops using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted pork chops
- You need 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Egg whites.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh sage chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt n pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 4 of Boneless thin cut pork loin chops.
Parmesan-crusted pork chops: the next best thing to a Giada cooking lesson. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner! Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this recipe is proof that that doesn't have to be true. No brining is necessary here to get pork that's crispy on the edges, but juicy in the middle, and that's part of.
Parmesan crusted pork chops instructions
- Combine bread crumbs cheese and spices in shallow dish.
- Whisk egg whites and mustard in another shallow dish.
- Place flour in another shallow dish.
- Dredge one chop at a time and flour coat well and shake off excess.
- Dip chop in egg / mustard mixture allow excess to drip off.
- Coat chop completely in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat 4-6 for the rest of the pork chops.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat add oil stir to coat pan and add chops.
- Cook 3 minutes a side until browned and done.
These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. A crispy Parmesan crust makes these Parmesan crusted pork chops juicy and flavorful. This easy ketogenic recipe is perfect for any low carb diet. Look at the crispy crust on that Parmesan crusted pork chop! Is there any doubt in your mind that it's delicious?