Quick Brioche French Toast. Brioche is buttery, dense and perfect for soaking up the spiced egg mixture. It will produce a light, fluffy piece of breakfast perfection! An easy, quick brioche recipe that is rich and buttery even though it take a fraction of the time that conventional brioche do.
Brioche French Toast is a delicious weekend brunch that's easy to make. It used to be that if brioche French toast is listed on a brunch menu, I picked that dish. Maybe I have a slight obsession, but sometimes I even dream. You can cook Quick Brioche French Toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Brioche French Toast
- It’s 8 slices of brioche bread (cut 3/4-inch – 1-inch thick) — sub with any bread if desired.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, or superfine/caster sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Butter for griddle.
- You need of Jam, jelly, butter, maple syrup or honey, to serve.
Great recipe for Quick Brioche French Toast. The perfect balance of flavours soaks into brioche slices, making this the absolute French toast recipe! Watch them puff up in a hot, buttered pan, crisping to a rich, golden brown. With a hint of vanilla and cinnamon, a touch of sweetness, and crispy.
Quick Brioche French Toast step by step
- Preheat a non-stick pan or skillet over medium-low heat..
- Whisk eggs in a large, shallow dish. Add the milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; whisk well to combine..
- Lightly grease pan with a little butter or cooking oil, spreading evenly over the surface with a spatula..
- Working quickly, dip one slice of bread into the egg wash, allow to soak for 2-3 seconds; flip and dip the other side, soaking again for a further 2-3 seconds..
- Fry until golden browned on underside, (about 3 minutes), then flip and cook until golden browned, (about another 3-4 minutes). You can cook 2 toasts at a time, depending on the size of your pan..
- Repeat with remaining bread slices..
- Serve warm with desired toppings..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure if you try this!.
This recipe works with many types of bread – white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French brioche bread. French Toast Casserole makes the best holiday brunch. This breakfast casserole is so comforting and made with simple ingredients. Brioche bread is a great choice for the French Toast Casserole because it's soft and fluffy and soaks up the sweet egg mixture perfectly. Serve this Brioche French Toast with fresh berries and warm maple syrup for an easy but elegant breakfast.