For Baby Food – Allergen-Free Steamed Bread.
You can have For Baby Food – Allergen-Free Steamed Bread using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Baby Food – Allergen-Free Steamed Bread
- You need 40 grams of Joshinko.
- It’s 4 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Banana.
For Baby Food – Allergen-Free Steamed Bread step by step
- Here are the ingredients. I use joshinko for the flour, which you can buy cheaply..
- Add joshinko and baking powder into a plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Throw in the banana. It was about 86g this time..
- Mash with hands and mix well. It will mix well just with the banana even without adding water..
- Gather the batter to the side and cut off the corner of the plastic bag with scissors..
- Place paper cups in a plastic container and squeeze out the batter into the cups..
- Cover loosely with the lid and heat it in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds..
- Take the lid off to let out the steam and let it cool slightly..