Easy! Macrobiotic-Style Whole Wheat Scones.
You can cook Easy! Macrobiotic-Style Whole Wheat Scones using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy! Macrobiotic-Style Whole Wheat Scones
- Prepare 250 grams of ☆Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 120 ml of Soy milk (or water).
- You need 1 of Raisins (your favourite ingredient).
Easy! Macrobiotic-Style Whole Wheat Scones step by step
- Mix together the ☆-marked dry ingredients thoroughly using a whisk in a bowl..
- Add the olive oil and maple syrup, and mix with your hands (until the dough is crumbly)..
- Gradually add the soy milk and mix. Mix until the dough doesn't stick to your hands. Don't knead too much..
- Mix in raisins (or your favourite ingredients) and form into a ball. Please don't mix too much!.
- Fold the dough into thirds, and roll out to a thickness of 3 cm with a rolling pin. Cut out shapes. If you don't have cookie cutters, you can just cut them out with a knife..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and arrange the dough. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180℃. If they are not done, continue baking for another 2-3 minutes..
- It's also delicious to make them using half whole wheat flour and half cake flour!.