Air fried COD. The air fryer is all-the-rage for a reason. It's fish fry Friday and Fried Cod is on the menu today! Learn how to make fried cod in the air fryer with Andy's Fish Breading.
I bought a whole bunch of cod filets because I wanted to make beer battered fish. I fried some up in the deep fryer and the beer batter coating. Fried Cod is our favorite fried fish. You can cook Air fried COD using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fried COD
- You need 1 of pond of COD.
- It’s of Breadcrumb.
- You need of Salt and table pepper.
- You need of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Permission cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
It's crispy on the outside and flaky on the inside. And it is perfect for dunking in homemade tartar sauce. When it comes to fish, my family is all about the white fish. Grab your Air Fryer and make this Crispy Air Fryer Fish ASAP.
Air fried COD instructions
- (Cut or whole) Put all your spices in a bag with your COD and shake it up. (It helps if you listen to some rock and roll).
- After your done shaking your fish put them on the rack and cook it for 15 minutes on 400 F. (325 C.).
- Enjoy. 🙂.
Covered in a crispy delicious crust, you can have guilt free fried fish as often as you like. Summer fish fries are my favorite outings to attend. These air-fried cod filets are super moist on the inside and totally crunchy on the outside, all with a lot less calories than deep fried fish. This air-fried cod recipe, along with a salad and a side, makes a. Looking for easy air fryer recipes?