You can have Homemade Brioche using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Brioche
- You need of white flour.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of butter, melted.
- It’s of powdered milk.
- It’s of egg, beaten.
- You need of yeast.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of zest of lemon.
- It’s of salt.
Homemade Brioche step by step
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar and egg together and then add in the salt, lemon zest and vanilla. Knead with your hands until you form a dough..
- Add in the milk, melted butter, yeast and 1 cup of warm water. Knead again until the dough is smooth..
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place a piece of kitchen cloth on top. Leave in a warm place (sun or next to heater) for at least 2 hours; the more time it is left, the better..
- Cut the dough into 3 equal pieces and roll each into a long cylinder. Then form a braid with the 3 cylinders. Let the braided dough rest for an hour in a warm place..
- Preheat the oven to low heat from the bottom..
- Grease the bottom of a tray with tahini paste..
- Brush the surface of the braided dough with some butter and place it in the tray..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until medium brown..