Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops. How to make Blue Cheese Crusted Pork Chops. (full printable recipe below, just scroll down to the recipe box). In a small bowl, stir together bread PORK – use thick cut loin chops, or bone in pork chops. You just need to adjust cooking time.
Reviews for: Photos of Pork Chops with Blue Cheese Gravy. This pork chop recipe is great and easy for a weeknight dinner. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. You can cook Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of boneless pork chops.
- You need 3/4 cup of french fried onions.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter; melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bleu cheese crumbles.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of kosher salt and white pepper.
- It’s as needed of olive oil.
So moist and tender and the flavors were amazing! The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. Salty and savory, this blue cheese sauce dresses up the average pork chop—and metaphorically takes it to the prom—in this amazingly simple and delectable meal. Pat pork chops dry, and season both sides with ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper.
Bleu Cheese Crusted Pork Chops instructions
- Coat pork chops with enough oil to cover. Season..
- In a mixing bowl, crush fried onions and mix together with bleu cheese. Add enough melted butter until onions & bleu cheese begin to stick together. You do not want a soggy mixture..
- Top chops with crust mixture and bake at 300° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness. If crust is not crispy, place briefly under broiler..
- Variations; Shredded coconut, marinade, bread crumbs, celery salt, lemon peel or zest, cayenne,.
Spread goat cheese on pork chops. Sprinkle with pistachios and remaining parsley. These Parmesan Pork Chops are so flavorful and easy to make. Made the Parmesan crusted pork chops, with a couple of changes. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner!