You can cook Watergate Salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watergate Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1 cup of pistachios, shells removed and coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 box (3.4 oz.) of pistachio pudding.
- It’s 8 oz. of cool whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 can (20 oz.) of crushed pineapple packed in 100% juice, undrained.
Watergate Salad instructions
- Combine everything together in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine..
- Store in a large Tupperware container and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!.