Espresso Crusted Chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts are dipped in a flavourful egg wash for the ultimate taste explosion. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner.
This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! You can cook Espresso Crusted Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Espresso Crusted Chicken
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 C of espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 t of ground celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 t of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1 T of turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C of honey.
- It’s 1/4 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 t of brown sugar.
- It’s of evoo; as needed.
Almond Crusted Chicken Strips are baked instead of fried, and coated in ground almonds in place This almond crusted chicken came out fantastic – crunchy on the outside, moist inside and full of. Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! Chicken breast coated in honey mustard, chopped pistachios, and seasoned panko breadcrumbs. This Peanut-Crusted Chicken Finger recipe (I've altered it some) is from one of my favorite The Peanut Crusted Chicken Fingers are fried in vegetable oil until golden and crispy and then placed in.
Espresso Crusted Chicken instructions
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season with everything except honey and turbindao sugar. Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°..
- Pour honey atop chicken and sprinkle turbinado sugar during last 5 minutes of baking..
- Variations; Ground coffee beans, applewood seasoning, bacon fat, crushed nut topping, mustard, ground jalapeño powder, cayenne, mole, cumin, herbes de provence, lavender.
- Optional: Serve with almond pesto.
Lightly season chicken with remaining salt and pepper. Coat each chicken breast in egg mixture, then coat in flour. I loved chicken nuggets as a child. This baked version is healthier than the original, and it's a great meal for kids. Pecan-Crusted Chicken Nuggets Recipe photo by Taste of Home.