Julie’s Spicy Meatballs. This is my new spin on my Moms'old spicy meatball recipe. They will dissapear befor your eyes. Spicy meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne.
The Best Spicy Meatball Sauce Recipes on Yummly Easy Swedish Meatball Sauce, Teriyaki Meatball Skewers, Crock Pot Sweet And Spicy Meatball Sauce. Cheesy, spicy, and supremely delicious, this Sicilian meatball recipe was passed down by the author's grandmother. You can have Julie’s Spicy Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Julie’s Spicy Meatballs
- It’s 2 of lbs. ground meat. All beef will work, but I prefer a mix of beef and veal, or a mix of beef, veal and pork.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion, finely chopped (food processor works nicely).
- It’s 1 of hot pepper of choice, finely chopped. I used a long hot and left the seeds in, also chopped in the food processor.
- You need 1 of raw egg, for binding.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 TBS. of dried parsley or a bunch of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper,.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 TBS. of flour, for coating meatballs.
Pour taco sauce and grape jelly into slow cooker; whisk to integrate jelly into sauce. Gently drop meatballs into the sauce. Our spicy Italian meatball recipe that uses ground beef and pork along with cayenne and sweet Italian meatballs, baby! Simmer together apple jelly, mustard, whiskey, Worcestershire sauce.
Julie’s Spicy Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, except flour, and form into apx. 16 meatballs..
- Coat each meatball in flour by rolling it around on a plate. This wonderful cooking tip comes from Tony Danza’s meatball recipe! This prevents sticking while they fry..
- Brown the meatballs by frying in a pan for about 8-10 minutes, turning once. I prefer frying in bacon grease for added flavor, but any oil will do..
- Finish cooking meatballs in a pot of your favorite tomato sauce (homemade is best! See my recipe for homemade tomato sauce), simmering (covered) for at least one hour. The longer they simmer, the better they are!.
- Serve with spaghetti or any other pasta, using the reserve of sauce for your pasta..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Check out Spicy-Meatball's art on DeviantArt. These fun and easy spicy Asian meatballs are juicy, tangy and spicy! They are baked right in the oven and dipped in an uber flavorful glaze to create the perfect party appetizer or a quick dinner!!! Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs in batches until nice and deep golden, then move them to a plate.