Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs.
You can cook Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs
- Prepare 1 kg of pork ribs.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need of Marinade sauce:.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, smoothly mashed using a mortar and pestle.
- Prepare 8 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 3 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 6 Tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or as to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Tomato Ketchup Fried Pork Ribs step by step
- In a big bowl, mix well pork ribs and the marinade sauce. Cover the bow with plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Deep fry the pork ribs in the vegetable oil over low heat stove until cooked..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.