Onion Crusted Pork Chop. Brush both sides of chops with mustard, then dip in soup mixture until evenly coated. DIP pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Brush both sides of chops with mustard, then evenly coat with soup mixture.
Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper. Dip pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place pork chops on baking sheet. You can cook Onion Crusted Pork Chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Crusted Pork Chop
- Prepare 3 of thick pork chops.
- You need 2 C of fried onions.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 C of flour.
- It’s 1/4 C of milk.
- It’s 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 C of grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
Place pork chops on one half of prepared baking sheet. Evenly top chops with panko mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Onion-Crusted Pork Chops Onion-Crusted Pork Chops Recipe. Our Onion-Crusted Pork Chops are the perfect combination of thick and crunchy.
Onion Crusted Pork Chop step by step
- Set up 3 step frying station. Flour, egg wash, then fried onions. Crushed the fried onions with your hands, then add seasoning and mix to combine. Briefly whisk milk into eggs until smooth to make your egg wash..
- Use your left hand to dredge each pork chop in flour and shake off excess. Use your right hand as your 'wet hand' and dip the chop in the egg wash. Drop into third mixing bowl full of crushed, fried onions and use your left hand to press onion mixture firmly around every surface of chop. Place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle cheese over each chop..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Thyme, rosemary, basil, sage, oregano, parsley, marjoram, herbes de provence, dried onion soup mix, dried ranch seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon fat, crushed pepper flakes, chopped pecans/almonds/cashews/peanuts/pistachios/macadamia, chicken breast, shredded coconut, fried shallots, habanero, celery seed, fennel seed, caraway seed, cayenne, cilantro, chili powder, ground jalapeño powder, dried sriracha, coriander seed, capers, tarragon, dill, hazelnuts, coconut milk, heavy cream, gruyere, parmesean, asiago,.
This pork recipe flawlessly breads succulent chops with onion so every bite is one you'll savor. Pat pork chops dry, and season both sides with brown sugar, ¼ tsp. salt, and a pinch of pepper. Top pork chops with mustard, demi-glace, and crispy. The Panko bread crumbs mixed with the onion soup mix makes a wonderfully crunchy crust that surrounds the juicy, tender pork chop inside. If you're looking for more pork chop recipes, try these Parmesan and Herb-Crusted Chops, Smothered Mushroom Pork Chops or Sweet BBQ-Glazed Pork Chops.